From GCA ACTJump to navigationJump to search
Licenses on Actionable Cybersecurity Tools (ACT)
- All textual content of ACT is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED) license.
- This license allows anyone to re-use textual content in any way they choose.
- Re-use includes charging money for access to the content, distributing it wherever and however they like, and modifying it however they see fit.
- If you alter CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED content, you must also release your derivative work under the CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED license.
- Please seek legal advice if you doubt what you are and are not allowed to do with material released under the CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED license.
- All images, except the Mediawiki.org and Civil Cyber Defense logos, are Copyright 2023 - Global Cyber Alliance, Inc. unless explicitly declared otherwise on specific pages within ACT.
- Most importantly, do not contribute content released under the CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED to any project that requires a different license.