HELP US BUILD ACT - GET INVOLVED
From GCA ACTJump to navigationJump to search
Contact us if you or your organization can provide support based on our needs below.
Demand Generation Support
- Reposting and cross-posting social media messages related to ACT announcements originated by GCA or your organization.
- Featuring ACT in:
- social media posts, videos, podcasts, newsletters, or periodicals produced by you or your organization.
- community-specific meetups or other types of events.
- community-specific websites.
Community Management Support
- Assisting with development and maintenance of controlled vocabularies that includes defining:
- protection needs of high-risk community members.
- community-friendly search and navigation terms.
- Assisting with planning, conducting, and recruiting community members to participate in focus groups to improve usability.
- Moderation of discussion about a community and it’s protection needs within the Wiki.
Tool Collection & Maintenance Support
- Claiming ownership of Wiki pages containing information about tools delivered by you or your organization.
- Creating initial Wiki pages if those tools are not currently included in ACT.
- Canvassing websites to build publicly available lists of cybersecurity tools, services, volunteer and commercial service providers, social media influencers, LinkedIn groups, YouTube channels, podcasts, and other resources.
- Tagging tools with general, community-specific, and cybersecurity control framework labels to facilitate search and navigation.
- Moderation of discussion about tools within the Wiki.
Financial Support for Enhancement & Evolution of ACT
- Content Editing Capacity (Staff)
- Automated Content Quality Monitoring & Management (Staff + Infrastructure + Services)
- Automated Tool Tagging (Staff + Infrastructure + Services)
- Natural language searching (Staff + Infrastructure + Services)
- Basic accessibility features for ACT (Staff + Testing Tools or Services)
- Advanced accessibility features for ACT:
- Text-to-Speech (Staff + Infrastructure)
- Language Translation (Translation Services)
- API access for ACT (Staff + Infrastructure)
- Portal pages (Staff)
- Paid promotional campaigns (Staff + Campaign Costs)